Thursday, August 5, 2021

Analyze a dot plot

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning to analyze and to create a dot plot. First we had to look at a dot plot that had data of how far the children from room 1 threw a tennis ball. The thing that what I got stuck was when Room 1 throwed between 14 and 19 but the thing that I got stuck on was I thought that all the balls were landing between 10 and 20. From that we then had to describe how the data from room 1s dot plot was gathered. Something I learnt how to do was analyze and also create a dot plot. Something that was tricky for me to do in this activity was explain what I saw or found in the two classes. Someone who helped me was Gail who is a student in my class and math group. Down below I will embed my screencastify so you can see what I’ve been doing. Have you done something like this before? Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kahsius, I´m Tabby from Ahipara school. Great job on this post! Your description was really detailed. Maybe next time you could add a photo? You wrote loads and you sound like you have an understanding of maths. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kahsius it is Christopher in your class. I like your dot plot blog post because it is amazing to read and it because it has a lot of words.


    Was it fun doing the Dot plot?

    ReplyDelete