Wednesday, November 10, 2021

PAL DAY

 In Te Ngahere we had PAL DAY.  If you are wondering what that is, we had to get into a group of two or three and you had to choose what game you were going to play. In my group was  Brooklyn and the game we played was duck-duck-goose. If you are wondering  what the game is you got to hop in a circle and one person had to start off. You had to walk around tapping their heads and if you get named goose you gotta get up and try to tag them before they get to sit back on the floor. All the babies were having fun. It was a really nice day for PAL DAY. Thank you Mrs Williams for setting it up. I hope we get to do another one 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kahsius It is Jacob from your class. You have an awesome blog post about the PAL fun day because you explained what PAL day is and what you were doing. I also went to PAL day but I didn’t see or do your activity but it sounded like fun. Maybe for next time you could put in a picture of your activity.

    What did you find hard about what you did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kahsius @ Paihia School, Mana here from Ahipara School.
    I thought your blog post about Pal Day was interesting to read. Maybe next time you could ad some pictures. Blog you later, Mana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kahsius this is Ana from your class. I like how you was talking about pal day. It was so fun playing with the babies and cool. Me and bella we did rob the nest and the kids they had so much fun . I heard that you and Brooklyn done duck duck goose that was my first game I love. What I like about your blog is that I can really understand went you were talking about and because it was interest. It will be cool if you add pictures but good work.

    Do you like to play duck duck goose?

    ReplyDelete