Thursday, March 25, 2021

Kawa of care DLO

 This year in Te Ngahere we have been doing the  kawa of care. We need to learn  how to look after  our chromebooks and we got to put are chromebooks in a safe place  of kawa of care. There is a lot of rules to get to take your chromebook home. You are not aloud to take your chromebook without a case because if it was raining your chromebook might get wet.If you are going to some were you will always have your case in you bag at all times, we got to put my chromebook in a safe place  . Have you learnt about the kawa of care?


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kahsius,
    My name is Dylan from Ahipara school,
    I really enjoyed ready your blog post about Kawa Of Care and how its says all the things you are are not aloud to do and what you should do, and yes I have learnt about the Kawa Of Care, maybe next time you could explain what you had to do for it
    Anyways Keep up the great work
    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kahsius, my name is Jayden and I’m from your class. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the Kawa Of Care and how it says all the things you are not aloud to do and what you should do, and yes I have learnt about the Kawa Of Care before, maybe next time you could explain what you had to do for it.

    Was it fun learning about the Kawa Of Care

    ReplyDelete